FRIDAY 30 OCTOBER – WEDNESDAY 11 NOVEMBER
We are so excited that we are able to hold our annual Book Fair at school!
As in previous years, the children will be able to visit the Book Fair, view the books and make a wish list to take home. Parents will then be then be able to review their child's choices and make a purchase if they want. As there will be no facility to take cash, payments can only be made online
Step by guide to making a purchase at the 2020 Book Fair
- Students will walk through the Book Fair set up in the Resource Centre courtyard, during their library sessions. They will make a wish list (younger pupils will receive help with this)
- Wish lists will then be sent home to see if you would like to purchase any items. Total up your order and pay the amount online:
- All payments need to be made online at: Payments
- Enter your name and the amount that you wish to pay.
- You will then be given an 8-digit receipt number, write this on the back of the wish list along with your details. (You are effectively buying a voucher that can be exchanged for books at the book fair. If you wanted to add a few extra dollars for stationary items there will be a huge variety of stationary available for the children to choose from.)
- Your child will then bring the completed voucher to school and visit the Resource Centre to collect their book (and choose stationary item if applicable). If the book is not available, children will be able to order it and wait for delivery or choose another book up to the same value.
- Parents will be unable to view the Book Fair in person.
- All payments for purchases must be made online.
- Every purchase will receive a raffle ticket to win a prize!