Friday 13 September - Raising funds for our Indoor Rock Wall!
Traditionally coloured throwing powder is used during the Hindu festival of Holi where participants cover each other with the coloured powders.
The Coloured powder, or Holi powders, are made from cornflour and food colouring. The powders are non-toxic, non-flammable. The ingredients used are permitted in the food and cosmetic industry. They will not stain hair or skin.
P&C Sausage Sizzle - No online orders
$2.00 ($2.50 for onions)
Beef sausage in bread (Gluten free options avaiable)
All fundraising will done online using SchoolShopOnline.
- Share the link to SchoolShopOnline with friends and family. They can donate directly and allocate their supporter donation to you child.
- Collect cash donations from supporters and load them online via SchoolShopOnline
• Children- Please do not approach supporters unless you are in the presence of your parents or guardians
• Parents- Please ensure that your child does not seek or approach sponsors unless you are present
Please note that there is a maximum fee of $1.00 payment to SchoolShopOnline plus bank debit/credit fee of 1.5%.
Students will have three options if they choose to participate
1. Colour Run Participation only $5.00
2. Fundraise and receive a prize. You will be able to select your prize after the event. (We will advise you of your total from the online donations after the event closes.) The student who collects the most funds will receive a $500.00 bike from Venture Cycles as well as their chosen prize!
3. Fundraise and choose not to receive a prize
Please note students who fundraise DO NOT have to pay an additional $5.00 to participate. Participation is included in their fundraising.
Complete the online payment by Friday 6 September 2019 to ensure participation in the event.
Schedule of events
Parents are invited along to watch the fun! The coffee van will be there.
9:10 – 9:40 Year 3
9:40 – 10:10 Year 2
11:20 – 11:50 Year 1
11:50 – 12:20 Prep
12:20 – 12:50 Year 4
1:50 – 2:20 Year 5
2:20 – 2:50 Year 6
What will happen on the day?
Students are to go to their class for normal lessons on this day. Each year level will be time tabled and students will be called and escorted to the oval for this activity.
Students must wear full school uniform on this day and bring the usual brain food, lunch and water bottles.
What to wear: hat, sunscreen, runners, a shirt and shorts you won’t mind being coloured (TIP: a white t-shirt works best – that’s what a Colour Run is all about!). Classroom teachers will indicate to their students when they are to change into their ‘Colour Run gear’.
Wear your swimming togs underneath and bring a towel!
On completing the course, students will need to change back into their school uniforms.
Frequently asked questions - including safety information