This workshop is now full. Please look out for another opportunity later in the year.
Our popular Parenting with Choice Theory – Being the Parent You Want Be
program will run again this term. Many families have completed the workshops and their feedback has been invariably positive and enthusiastic.
We have based the program on William Glasser’s Choice Theory psychology (which is the psychological base we operate from at Peregian Springs). It is a four-week program at no charge for parents. A comprehensive workbook is part of the program.
Some of the topics covered include:
- recent discoveries in neuroscience and their implications for our parenting
- an introduction to Dr William Glasser’s Choice Theory psychology
- raising happy, resilient and healthy children – preparing them for the world ahead
- building and maintaining our relationship with even the most difficult child
- navigating the difficult times calmly and in control
- adjusting our parenting as our children mature
- being the parent you want to be
Feedback from participating parents:
‘Thanks so much Gerard, it has given me some real tools that I could use straight away, that are making a big difference for me and the whole family.’
‘Fascinating and incredibly useful in all of my relationships’
‘The whole program is brilliant. I truly hope all parents get to participate, I thank you for bringing it to us.’
When: 4 x Friday mornings (May 31, June 7,14,21) from 9.30 - 11.30 a.m.
Where: Common Room Year 5 & 6 block. We will meet everyone at the front office at 9.30 a.m. on the first day (May 31) and walk everyone to the room J.
Registration: Please follow link to register (maximum 20 participants). Booking - Parenting with Choice Theory
Looking forward to seeing you there
Gerard O’Brien and Kent Campbell