Spring X in 2020 will look a little different – like a number of events this year! The most important thing that remains unchanged is that our students from Prep – Year 6 have been busy completing their projects which they are going to present next week. This will be a real celebration of learning! We will have three days of static displays in the Indoor Sports Centre and surrounding pathway.
We are happy to announce parents will be able to have the chance to view these displays.
- Parents will need to book a 20 minute session on the day that they are interested in attending – see below.
- For safety reasons, sessions are capped at 25 adults.
- Parents will need to sign in at the front gate, read the COVID 19 declaration and sanitise their hands before walking the pathway to ISC and through the exhibition hall.
- While looking at the displays we ask that parents maintain social distancing and be punctual on arrival and exit. Parents will need to leave the school grounds immediately after session expiry. If a booking has not been made in advance then parents will not be admitted.
We have been able to make this happen because of the these safety measures and we appreciate your assistance with this.
Different year levels will display on different days. To book see below:
- Monday – Prep, Year 1 and Year 4
- Tuesday - Year 2 and Year 5
- Wednesday – Year 3 and Year 6
It is imperative that we continue to follow the advice of Queensland Health and the Queensland Government. The latest COVID-19 Operating Guidelines for Queensland State Schools advises us that we must continue to ensure any visitors, including parents, carers, volunteers and visiting specialists comply with government health and safety measures. The most important of these are maintaining physical distancing requirements, good health and hygiene, and not attending our school if unwell.