Our Tuckshop is operated by our P&C who employs two part time convenors. The convenors are supported by volunteers from our parent community. The Tuckshop provides a healthy alternative to bringing lunch and snacks to school.
The Tuckshop is open on Monday, Thursday and Friday from Term 3, 2019
Orders can be placed online via schoolshoponline by 8.30 a.m.
Bag orders can be posted through the letter box which will sit on the counter before 9.00 a.m. Please write NAME, CLASS, ITEMS TO ORDER, TOTAL COST.
Snacks can be ordered over the counter with cash at morning tea time and lunch time
We really need volunteers in Tuckshop! Any help will be very much appreciated. It is now air-conditioned!
Online ordering system
To register and set up your account in School Shop Online:
Go to schoolshoponline and type in the school name
- Click ‘Go to Tuckshop’
- Click ‘Register now’ and go through the prompts to add your account. We advise adding an eWallet during this process to make future payments easier and cheaper (further details about this below).
- Next you can add your students into your account. Follow the prompts to do this.
- Select Tuckshop from the Home Page
- For Tuckshop, select the Delivery Date, Student Name and Session.
- Choose your item(s) and Add to Cart.
- Select Checkout
- Frequently ordered items will be added to your favourites list.