No late payments can be accepted after the advertised payment due
You will receive an emailed invoice when your child is invited to attend an excursion, event or other paid activity at school
- BPOINT is now the preferred payment method for all student invoices at Queensland State Schools . BPOINT is a secure online payment portal supported by the Commonwealth Bank which enables parents and caregivers to pay the school via credit card or debit card. This is a really easy method, with a direct link found at the bottom of your emailed invoice.
- All invoice details will automatically import if you use the link from the invoice.
(Call our office for details. We can assist you to easily sign up for a QParents
account. All of your child's invoices and school reports will be stored
here. You can also report absences using your QParents account)
- BPOINT.com This link can also be found via your QParents account.
- Cash, EFTPOS and credit card payments can be made at the office counter
- Phone payment using credit/debit card via BPOINT 1300 631 073. Please quote
- CRN and invoice number from the BPOINT box on the left of your invoice
- Centrepay - please come into the office to complete an application
- Direct Deposit payments can be made into:
Peregian Springs State School General Account
Account BSB : 064-212
Please state child’s LAST NAME and Given name, Excursion/Camp name, as reference.
Email copy of payment transfer to our Business Manager BSM@peregianspringsss.eq.edu.au
Unfortunately Education Queensland regulations mean that we are unable to take credit card payments over the phone.
There are many opportunities to help out in school as a Parent/Carer volunteer:
Please carefully read the linked documents and complete the attached form before starting your volunteer work with us.
Please note that volunteers other than Parents/Primary carers (i.e. grandparents, siblings, other community members) require a Blue Card, which must be carried whilst volunteering on school grounds.
Volunteer Form and Docs
Thank you for your support of our school. We greatly appreciate your time to assist our school community.
Performing Arts Leaders - Lion King
- Friday July 26
- Please ensure that your child is there by 6:25 p.m.
- After the film, the students can be collected from the foyer at approximately 8:45 p.m.
- NO COST
- Please complete the permission form ASAP. Thank you
- Please complete a medical form – only if your child’s details have changed in any way.
Concert Band - eisteddfod and rehearsals
Your child is invited to perform as part of the Peregian Springs State School and Coolum State School Combined Band, at the Sunshine Coast Junior Eisteddfod on Monday 5 August. To aid in preparations for the performance, please note the following important dates and information:
SUNDAY 21 JULY
Rehearsal and performance at Coolum State High School
Venue: Coolum SHS Performing Arts Block
Rehearsal: 10.00 a.m. - 12.45 p.m.
Concert: 12.45 p.m.
Transport: Own arrangements
Bring: water bottle, music, morning tea (we encourage lunch boxes that are allergen aware. Please avoid including eggs and nuts) and instrument
MONDAY 5 AUGUST
Sunshine Coast Junior Eisteddfod performance
- Our session commences at 10.00 a.m. and bus transport to/from Matthew Flinders Anglican College will be arranged. Please be aware that there will be payment required for the bus transport.
- A separate email with payment information will be sent home closer to the performance
- Students will be required to wear school formal uniform for the performance, including Peregian Springs State School checked day shirt.
Please note that, in order for students to participate in the Sunshine Coast Junior Eisteddfod Performance, they are expected to attend both rehearsal days, as well as regular weekly rehearsals at school and the performance. This ensures that the performance is of the highest possible standard.
Sharelle Guest (Instrumental Music Teacher Coolum SS) and Clare Deady (Instrumental Music Teacher Peregian Springs SS) will be facilitating and supervising the rehearsal days and performance.
To confirm your child's participation in this event, please complete the (medical form if required) and permission form and return by Monday 15 July. Should you have any further queries regarding the rehearsals and or performance, please do not hesitate to contact Clare Deady firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical form if required
We have received an email from Queensland Oztag with an important update to the 2019 competition pathway. While some regions around QLD were able to secure solid nominations for a regional competition, others were a little short on teams and therefore cannot hold a regional comp. QLD Oztag feels that this being the case, it is best to hold a standalone State Championships so teams in various regions are not disadvantaged. This means we will no longer be playing a Sunshine Coast Regional Competition on the 20-21 July 2019.
As there is no longer a Sunshine Coast Regional Competition, Peregian Springs State School's Oztag teams will progress straight to the QLD State Championships in October 2019. Another permission form will need to be filled in online and your child's participation in the event will now depend on their availability to play over three competition days in October. Please see below for all the new updated information:
Location: Sunshine Coast Stadium, Warana
Dates: Friday 4, Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 of October 2019 (Friday games will start at approx. 1.00 p.m.)
Links to the new permission forms will be available early next team.
Performing Arts Leaders Shirts
We are very excited to announce that we have designed a Performing Arts Leader shirt that your child will be able to wear at P.A. events and lunch club activities.
Please email Mrs Hobson with your child's preferred t shirt size
We are making them available for students to purchase at the cost of $22.00
Invoices will be emailed to you shortly. There is a quick link to BPoint at the bottom of the invoice for easy online payment.
School of Rock QPAC - Year 6 students
As part of the Performing Arts Program at Peregian Springs State School, Year Six students have the opportunity to attend a production in Brisbane. In 2019 the Year Six students will be attending the ‘School of Rock’ Musical on Wednesday July 31.
School of Rock content advice: Age recommendation 8+. Please note that School of Rock contains occasional strong language. Smoke effects and strobe lights are used during the performance therefore should your child have a medical condition that would be impacted medical clearance needs to be sort.
For the performance we will travel by bus to the Lyric Theatre, QPAC, South Bank, Brisbane. Whilst in Brisbane we will also visit the Gallery of Modern Arts (GOMA).
The bus will depart school at 9:00 a.m and we will return at approximately 6:00 p.m. Parents are asked to collect their child from school. Please don’t be late for pick-up.
Students will need to wear full school uniform and bring a small bag containing morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and a water bottle.
The cost for each student is $65.00
The online permission form and payment must be completed by Friday 5 April. No late payments will be accepted.
School of Rock Permission Form
Medical Consent - Complete only if your child's details have changed