Current information and links.
COVID-19 information and procedures at PSSS
We continue to take advice from Queensland Health and the Queensland Government in relation to novel coronavirus COVID-19. The latest information is available on the Queensland Health website at www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19.
Only students who have a completed permission form and payment by the due date can attend. Check your inbox for an emailed invoice.
Open Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Noosa District Sport
Extra Curricular Sport
Page under construction
No late payments can be accepted after the advertised payment due
date. Students cannot attend an excursion or activity without payment.
You will receive an emailed invoice when your child is invited to attend an excursion, event or other paid activity at school
- BPOINT.com is now the preferred payment method for all student invoices at Queensland State Schools . BPOINT is a secure online payment portal supported by the Commonwealth Bank which enables parents and caregivers to pay the school via credit card or debit card. This is a really easy method, with a direct link found at the bottom of your emailed invoice.
- All invoice details will automatically import if you use the link from the invoice.
(Call our office for details. We can assist you to easily sign up for a QParents
account. All of your child's invoices and school reports will be stored
here. You can also report absences using your QParents account)
- Phone payment using credit/debit card via BPOINT 1300 631 073. Please quote CRN and invoice number from the BPOINT box on the left of your invoice
- Centrepay - please come into the office to complete an application
- Credit card payment in our office
- Direct Deposit payments can be made into:
Peregian Springs State School General Account
Account BSB : 064-212
Please state child’s LAST NAME and Given name, Excursion/Camp name, as reference.
Email copy of payment transfer to our Business Manager BSM@peregianspringsss.eq.edu.au