We continue to take advice from Queensland Health in relation to novel
coronavirus COVID-19. The latest information is available on the Queensland Health website at www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19.
Pupil Free Days
Monday 30 March - Friday 03 April will be Pupil Free Days.
Online Learning Packages - Absence
As is always the case, we ask parents and caregivers to let our school know if your child will not be attending school, for how long and the reason why.
If you choose to keep your child home due to concerns about COVID-19 you can be assured that you have made an acceptable decision.
As outlined above, if you choose to keep your children at home, you can access materials available on the department's learning@home website (qld.gov.au/learningathome) or other websites with curriculum materials. These materials have been available from the department for times when children have not attended school for extended periods.
- Access our own PSSS Online Learning Packages here.
UPDATE TUCKSHOP - Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To reduce the number of students standing in line for Tuckshop orders, and in compliance with social-distancing, the Tuckshop will now only operate using Online Ordering and before school orders.
The roller blinds will be shut for individual student cash sales at breaks.🍣
Year 1 Chambers Island Excursion - Cancelled
Year 4 Camp 2020 Postponed
Run Walk Challenge - Cancelled
District and State Representative Sports - All cancelled
QPAC Excursion - Year 6 2020 Cancelled
Maths - Times Tables Parent Workshop - Years 4, 5, and 6 - POSTPONED
Starlab Workshop visit - Year 3 POSTPONED
Prep - Theatre visit to school POSTPONED
Parenting With Choice Theory Workshops - POSTPONED
There are many opportunities to help out in school as a Parent/Carer volunteer:
Please carefully read the linked documents and complete the attached form before starting your volunteer work with us.
Please note that volunteers other than Parents/Primary carers (i.e. grandparents, siblings, other community members) require a Blue Card, which must be carried whilst volunteering on school grounds.
Volunteer Form and Docs
Thank you for your support of our school. We greatly appreciate your time to assist our school community.
No late payments can be accepted after the advertised payment due
You will receive an emailed invoice when your child is invited to attend an excursion, event or other paid activity at school
- BPOINT is now the preferred payment method for all student invoices at Queensland State Schools . BPOINT is a secure online payment portal supported by the Commonwealth Bank which enables parents and caregivers to pay the school via credit card or debit card. This is a really easy method, with a direct link found at the bottom of your emailed invoice.
- All invoice details will automatically import if you use the link from the invoice.
(Call our office for details. We can assist you to easily sign up for a QParents
account. All of your child's invoices and school reports will be stored
here. You can also report absences using your QParents account)
- BPOINT.com This link can also be found via your QParents account.
- Cash, EFTPOS and credit card payments can be made at the office counter
- Phone payment using credit/debit card via BPOINT 1300 631 073. Please quote
- CRN and invoice number from the BPOINT box on the left of your invoice
- Centrepay - please come into the office to complete an application
- Direct Deposit payments can be made into:
Peregian Springs State School General Account
Account BSB : 064-212
Please state child’s LAST NAME and Given name, Excursion/Camp name, as reference.
Email copy of payment transfer to our Business Manager BSM@peregianspringsss.eq.edu.au
ICT Forms - All students to complete before using devices in the classroom
Walking Permission Form 2020 - all students
Student Resource Scheme 2020
Each year parents are asked to provide resources for their child/children in two ways.
1. The Book List and
2. The Student Resource Scheme.
This year the Student Resource Scheme is $120.00 per child prior to the commencement of the school year or upon enrolment. (Please see our Payment Options or contact our office on 5351 2222)
Please print, sign and return the attached Participation Agreement form ASAP indicating Yes or No. Copies of this form are available from our office.
Full details of the Student Resource Scheme, including the Terms and Conditions can be found on our website.