The Peregian Springs State School Parents and Citizens’ Association, commonly referred to as the ‘P&C’, was established in 2010.
The P&C enables school community members – parents, carers and other interested community members - to be actively involved in the school’s operations.
In 2021, P&C meetings will be held twice per term at 5.00 p.m. in the school staffroom. The meeting dates are below, and new members are warmly invited to join us.
Week 3 – Tuesday 04 May
Week 8 – Tuesday 08 June
Week 3 – Tuesday 27 July
Week 8 – Tuesday 31 August
Week 3 – Tuesday 19 October
Week 8 – Tuesday 23 November
P&C 2021 Executive Committee Members
President – Lindy Kanan
Vice President (Tuckshop) – Lauren McDermot
Vice President (and SafeST Rep) – Kieron James
Vice President (Communications and Fundraising) – Claire Gilligan
Secretary – Margo Peterson
Treasurer – Alan Westlake
Objectives and functions
The objectives of the P&C are to:
1. Promote the interests of the school, and
2. Assist with the school’s development and improvement
The functions of the P&C are:
1. Fostering general community interest in educational issues
2. Fostering closer cooperation between parents, community members, school staff and students.
3. Providing advice and recommendations to the Principal and other staff members on issues that affect students and the general operations of the school
4. Providing financial or other resources through fund raising activities for the development of an optimum learning environment
5. Managing the day-to-day running of the Tuckshop
Our P&C can be contacted by emailing; firstname.lastname@example.org