In March 2010 we elected our first formal P&C Association.
Normally, Parents and Citizens' Association meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month, except when they fall during a school holiday. 5.00 p.m. in the Staffroom.
New members are always welcome to attend.
Our next meeting is the AGM on Tuesday 11 August at 5.00 p.m. in the Staff room at school.
Everyone is invited to attend!
(Please comply with COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene)
P&C 2019 Executive Committee Members:
1. President – Michelle Fix
2. Vice President – Kieron James
3. Secretary – Veronica Reid and Claire Gilligan
4. Treasurer – Alan Westlake
5. P&Cs Queensland Rep – Vacant position
Fundraising - Claire Gilligan
Our P&C can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Objectives and functions
The P&C Association is formed to enable the school community members – parents, carers and interested community members to be actively involved in the school’s operations.
The objectives of the P&C are to:
1. Promote the interests of the school, and
2. Assist with the school’s development and improvement
The functions of the P&C are:
1. Fostering general community interest in educational issues
2. Fostering general community interest in school related issues
3. Providing advice and recommendations to the Principal and other staff members on issues that effect students and the general operations of the school
4. Providing financial or other resources through fund raising activities for the development of an optimum learning environment
5. Managing the day-to-day running of the Tuckshop