Office Hours 8.00 a.m. - 3.30 p.m. Mon - Friday
Normal daily routine
Parents are asked to make clear arrangements for picking up children, including where to wait within the school grounds if being collected by an adult or older sibling.
Some important notes
1. The school day officially commences at 8.50 a.m. No playground or other supervision is provided prior to 8.40 a.m.
2. Children arriving prior to 8.15 a.m. should be seated in the Central Covered Games area, where a staff member provides limited supervision from 8am.
3. Should children be required at school earlier, for example, for excursions, sporting activities, band practice – parents will be notified of the need for this.
4. School officially finishes at 3.00 p.m. and all children need to be picked up as soon as possible.
5. Children are not permitted to leave the school grounds during the school day unless they are accompanied by a parent/caregiver.
Visitors to the school must report to Reception to sign in and sign out using the Visitors’ Register iPads in the school office so that the school has a record of all people on the premises in case of emergency. Education Queensland Regulations state that only Education Queensland employees are permitted to have access to all areas of the school. Entry to all other areas of the school is permitted only on official business.