Office hours before school starts 2021Our office will be open from 8.00 a.m. – 3.30 p.m. Monday 18 January – Friday 22 January 2021· Call 07 5351 2222· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure you have all of the required documents before attending to enrol your child. (This includes an original Birth Certificate/Passport which we need to sight)
Office Hours 8.00 a.m. - 3.30 p.m. Mon - Friday
Normal daily routine
Parents are asked to make clear arrangements for picking up children, including where to wait within the school grounds if being collected by an adult or older sibling.
Some important notes
1. The school day officially commences at 8.50 a.m. No playground or other supervision is provided prior to 8.40 a.m.
2. Children arriving prior to 8.15 a.m. should be seated in the Central Covered Games area, where a staff member provides limited supervision from 8.00 a.m.
3. Should children be required at school earlier, for example, for excursions, sporting activities, band practice – parents will be notified of the need for this.
4. School officially finishes at 3.00 p.m. and all children need to be picked up as soon as possible.
5. Children are not permitted to leave the school grounds during the school day unless they are accompanied by a parent/caregiver.
6. Any Grandparents or other family members (Over 18 years) must carry a BLUE card when entering school grounds during school hours. Application for Suitability Notice for a Volunteer (Blue Card) Applications can be made online.
Grandparents and school/Blue Cards. We love Grandparents to visit us. You only require a Blue Card if you are volunteering at school in some capacity or visiting the grounds for reasons other than an organised event with staff present.
* Grandparents/others can drop off before 8.50 a.m. and can collect at the end of the day once gates are open.
* Grandparents/others can attend assembly, sports days other ISC events where there are always staff members present.
* If collecting a sick child - come to the office.
* If dropping off items for a student - come to the office.
Visitors to the school must report to Reception to sign in and sign out using the Visitors’ Register iPads in the school office so that the school has a record of all people on the premises in case of emergency. Education Queensland Regulations state that only Education Queensland employees are permitted to have access to all areas of the school. Entry to all other areas of the school is permitted only on official business.