Unfortunately we have had to postpone our popular workshop until Term 4 _ Look out for further information.
If you have already applied for a place, you will be given priority for the next one.
Our popular Parenting with Choice Theory – Being the Parent You Want Be program will be offered again this term.
We have restricted numbers to 20. These places will fill up quickly, so register early if you are interested.
Our program runs for four sessions. Dates are: TBD
Over the last few years, many families have completed the workshops and their feedback has been invariably positive and enthusiastic (with some even attending the program a second time as a refresher).
We have based the program on William Glasser’s Choice Theory psychology (which, as you know, is the psychological base a Glasser Quality School operates from). It is a four-week program at no charge for parents. A comprehensive workbook is part of the program.
Some of the topics covered include:
- recent discoveries in neuroscience and their implications for our parenting
- an introduction to Dr William Glasser’s Choice Theory psychology
- raising happy, resilient and healthy children – preparing them for the world ahead
- building and maintaining our relationship with even the most difficult child
- navigating the difficult times calmly and in control
- adjusting our parenting as our children mature
- being the parent you want to be
Feedback from participating parents:
‘Thanks so much Gerard, it has given me some real tools that I could use straight away, that are making a big difference for me and the whole family.’
‘Fascinating and incredibly useful in all of my relationships’
‘The whole program is brilliant. I truly hope all parents get to participate, I thank you for bringing it to us.’
When: TBD. The program runs for eight hours, spread across 4 sessions
Where: I will meet participants at the school office, (where everyone needs to sign in) the first week and we can walk to the room together.
How much: Free to all our Peregian Springs State School families.
Registration: Please complete the form below (maximum 20 participants).
Looking forward to seeing you there