Please let us know if you are going to miss the start of the year. We must account for all students by Friday 05 February 2021 in order to secure staff and other resources.
If your child is going to be away from school please notify us by:
Parents have the option of a staggering Day 1 start in the same manner. This is to allow for parents to bring their children in whilst promoting physical distancing. If you are unable to attend or if your child is arriving independently, they can arrive any time from 8.15 a.m. as usual.
Optional Staggered Start Roster:
For parents to attend the following requirements must be adhered to:
- adults must follow the Maximum Classroom Occupancy of 6 Adults ONLY (including staff). Please look through the window to see if you can enter the classroom without exceeding this requirement.
- Maintain 1.5 metre Physical Distancing between non-family members.
- Sanitise your hands prior to entering indoor spaces.
- Please arrive on time and exit the school promptly after your visit to allow for the next group of attendees adequate time to meet the teacher.
- Do not attending if unwell or showing any COVID-19 symptoms.
Please note: the abovementioned plans are conditional upon any updates to the COVID-19 Guidelines for Operating Queensland State Schools.
We encourage you to bring your child/rens stationery packs clearly labelled to our Meet the Teacher Afternoon.
We look forward to seeing our new and returning students very soon.