Peregian Springs State School invite a Parent/Carer (one parent per family grouping) to come along to our Meet the Teacher Afternoon on Friday 22 January 2021 with their child/ren and stationery pack.
In line with COVID-19 Operating Guidelines for Queensland State Schools where we are required to ensure physical distancing for adults attending school including limiting the number of adults within indoor spaces, we will run this valued event under the following procedures:
Between 12 p.m. and 12.30 p.m. parents/caregivers will receive an email from your child/rens new class teacher/s.
Family groups attending are invited to attend during the following timeslots in sporting house groupings. This is to allow for families to come together in the allocated timeslots in appropriate sized groupings.
|Time||Houses Groups ||House Colour|
|1.00 p.m. to 1.25 p.m.||Cyclones||Red|
|1.25 p.m. to 1.50 p.m.||Hurricanes||Yellow|
|1.50 p.m. to 2.15 p.m.||Tornadoes||Green|
|2.15 p.m. to 2.40 p.m.||Typhoons||Blue|
Tip: check the inside colour of your child’s school hat to know your child’s sporting house.
To attend the following requirements must be adhered to:
- adults must follow the Maximum Classroom Occupancy of 6 Adults ONLY (including staff). Please look through the window to see if you can enter the classroom without exceeding this requirement.
- Maintain 1.5 metre Physical Distancing between non-family members.
- Sanitise your hands prior to entering indoor spaces.
- Please arrive on time and exit the school promptly after your visit to allow for the next group of attendees adequate time to meet the teacher.
- Do not attending if unwell or showing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you have visited Brisbane from 2 January 2021 a mask must be worn.
Please note: the abovementioned plans are conditional upon any updates to the COVID-19 Guidelines for Operating Queensland State Schools.
We encourage you to bring your child/ren's stationery packs clearly labelled to our Meet the Teacher Afternoon.
We look forward to seeing our new and returning students very soon.